EFFECTIVE – IMMEDIATELY
As the Coronavirus begins to have a greater impact on our communities, we would like to keep you informed of new procedures we are implementing to ensure the safety of you, your homeowners, and our photographers. With the additional restrictions and regulations the government is putting forward, we would like to observe and put into action social distancing. We kindly ask you to check-in with your homeowners and go over these policies with them.
- To limit personal interaction, Please vacate the property till the completion of the photoshoot.
- If homeowner attendance cannot be avoided, all persons will remove themselves from the property during the photo shoot. This could mean stepping outside for a walk or going into a garage until the completion of the photoshoot.
- Our team will not touch or move anything inside the property for everyone’s safety,
- It is the responsibility of the agent and or homeowner/tenant to turn on all lights, open blinds, open all interior doors and ensure that personal items are put away prior to our arrival. Properties will be photographed as is.
- Please urge property owners/tenants to clean and disinfect the property prior to the photographer’s arrival. Our photographers are taking precautions and will be wearing gloves and booties inside the property.
- The photographer may cancel or reschedule the shoot upon arrival if these policies are not followed, which may result in a cancellation fee of $50
As COVID-19 has impacted health and businesses around the world, companies have been making tough, but yet necessary decisions to protect the health and safety of their employees.
We understand that as Realtors, you may be facing certain challenges during this outbreak. We want you to know that our number one commitment is to the health and safety of our photographers, staff, and clients. We will do whatever we can to assist you in your marketing efforts.
If there are any adjustments or changes to our procedures we will notify you promptly.
- Availability, Service & Communication. As a customer, you can expect the same level of service you have received. Our photographers are still available, and photographing properties. They have been asked to avoid any physical contact with others out in the field, wash hands between appointments(or use hand sanitizer), and will be provided with gloves and shoe booties to protect themselves and others. We are also going at lengths to clean our equipment between shoots.
We have also implemented systems that will allow for communication with our team members to remain fully operational. We ask that the Realtor and homeowner remain outside while our photographer is inside shooting your property.
- Management: Our team, while working remotely, will meet daily to evaluate any issues or concerns that may arise, opportunities for improvement, and will adjust plans accordingly. We will also continue to monitor guidance from local, national and worldwide authorities daily and adjust our policies and procedures to ensure our teams are safe, healthy and effective at helping all of our customers.
I still believe that we can operate safely in this environment if we take the necessary precautions. I also believe that this decision is in the best interest of the company, our employees, our clients, and communities who require our services. We wish for the health and success of your business and teams during this trying time.
The Hometrack Team